First Bank of Nigeria Limited (“FirstBank”), set up in 1894, is a Nigerian global bank and financial administrations firm settled in Lagos Nigeria. It is the chief bank in West Africa with its effect woven into the structure holding the system together. This article will guide you on how to make transactions on your mobile phone without going to the banking hall or using data with First Bank Transfer Code.
What is Mobile Banking?
Mobile banking or USSD banking is only a method of finishing all your bank exchanges from the solaces of your home, utilizing your cell phone.
This mobile banking has arrived at a state of its effortlessness, bringing all your bank orders to one spot, where you can make transfer, look at account equilibrium and convey different exchanges.
What is First Bank Transfer Code?
The First bank transfer code is *894#, and the bank is calling it “Fast Banking” Where enrolled clients can undoubtedly carry out all bank transactions with their telephone. With the First bank USDD code, you can without much of a stretch transfer cash from one bank to another, re-energize your telephone, and so on.
All together words, First bank USSD code, or First bank Quick banking is an assistance that permits First Bank account holders to top-up their versatile lines straightforwardly and right away by dialing *894*amount# from their cell phones. The assistance is quick, secure and dependable also helpful.
Instant Banking – Follow prompts to get to the recorded administrations for First Bank account holders ONLY.
First Money – For electronic wallet-based transactions. This item is accessible to both record holders and non-account holders.
Components And Benefits Of Using First bank Transfer Code
Beneath contains the rundown and elements of utilizing First bank USSD codes:
- Fast access
- It is the simple method of Banking
- You needn’t bother with a web association
- You can move cash to different banks
- Actually take a look at balance
- Purchase broadcast appointment
- You can cover bills and parcels more
- You can open a record
- Note: Before you can utilize mobile banking or USSD banking, you need to finish the enrollment.
Necessities To Register For The First Bank USSD Code
Coming up next are what you need before you can utilize the exchange code:
- A functioning account with First Bank Nigeria Limited.
- Mobile Phone number.
- Connecting your telephone number to your account.
- Cell phone.
- Connecting your ATM card to your FirstBank account.
- Your telephone should likewise be profiled for SMS alert.
ALSO READ: Holiday Caution To All POS Agents in Nigeria
Step by step instructions to Activate Your First Bank Transfer Code
- Dial *894*0#
- A rundown of registered card numbers connected to your account is shown on your mobile phone screen.
- Select your preferred debit card
- Enter the 4-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) for the selected debit card
- Make another 5-digit PIN – This is your First Bank transfer pin.
- You will get a message showing that your enrollment was effective. Congrats, your number has now been activated on the web for First Bank USSD Quick Banking Service.
Note: Please it is advisable to utilize an transfer PIN that you can undoubtedly remember.
First Bank Transfer Code
Step by step instructions to Transfer Money From First Bank To Other Banks Via USSD Code
To move cash from the First bank to First bank and different banks in Nigeria, simply follow the beneath techniques:
- Dial *894*Amount*Account Number#
- Select recipient bank
- Affirm sum
- Enter Beneficiary name and
- Enter five-digit PIN
- Then, at that point, select record to charge, and you are finished.
This is the most simplest way of playing out this specific bank transfer and it can be done from your mobile phone at home.
Everything necessary is the number you used while opening an account at First Bank. This works inside the bank, and from the bank to other Nigeria banks.
Step by step Instructions To Buy Airtime With First Bank Transfer Code
- Dial *894*Amount# then, at that point, press the send button.
- Enter your PIN.
- Press the send button.
- Adhere to the guidelines on the screen to purchase the broadcast appointment.
- For instance, you need to transfer airtime worth 500 Naira to your own phone number eg. 07037477278, then, at that point, dial this code *894*500*07037477278#.
Note that you need to utilize the number you used to enroll the First Bank USSD banking administration.
Assuming you need to purchase airtime to another telephone number, then, at that point, follow these means:
- Dial *894# on the telephone number associated with your First Bank account.
- Select the amount you want to transfer.
- On the following screen, enter the number you are sending the airtime to.
- Enter your PIN.
- You can likewise dial this code: *894*Amount*Phone Number#. From that point onward, you need to enter your PIN.
When everything is successful, the airtime will be sent to the number.
For instance, in the event that you wish to stack airtime of 200 Naira on the telephone number 07037477278, then, at that point, the code to dial is *894*200*07037477278#.
NOTE: First Bank agents can transfer up to #100,000.00 each day and recharge up to N10,000.00 airtime each day.
Step by step Instructions To Check First Bank Account Balance Via USSD Code
- To check your First Bank account balance, Dial *894*00#.
- In the process of dialing the USSD code, press enter.
- Enter your PIN and press the Send button.
- A message will display showing your account balance.
Instructions to Check Your First bank Mini Statement Via USSD Code
You can actually check your First Bank mini statement by dialing *894*Account Number#.
Adhere to the guidelines on the screen to generate a mini statement for your account.
Kindly note that you will also get an SMS.
Instructions to Reset Your Pin For First Bank Transfer Code
To reset your First Bank transfer PIN, dial *894*0# on the telephone number associated with your account.
Adhere to the guidelines to reset your mobile banking PIN.
You need to take note of that you need to provide your old PIN before you can change or reset your PIN/secret .
Likewise, note that you ought to consistently keep your Personal Identification Number (PIN) very well.
First Bank Transfer Short Codes
To register: *894*0#
To but airtime: *894*Amount#
Airtime for other people: *894*Amount*Number#
To transfer: *894*Amount*Account number#
To check airtime balance: *894*00#
To check mini statement: *894*Account number#
What Are The Transfer Charges And Limits?
Cash transfer from your account to another First Bank account number is absolutely free.
In case you are sending cash from First Bank account to another bank, then, at that point, you will be charged 55 Naira.
The mobile banking transfer limit is 100,000 Naira every day.
The airtime limit for all First Bank mobile banking angents is 10,000 Naira every day.
How To Obtain First Bank Loan First Advance
FirstAdvance is a digital lending solution designed to offer convenient and easy access to cash for payroll customers awaiting payment of their salaries.
The product is meant for salary earners whose accounts are domiciled with First Bank and have received regular salaries in the last six months or more. Maximum amount accessible is N500,000.00 subject to 50% of net average three months salary, whichever is lower.
The eligible amount is calculated after deducting all other loan obligations to the Bank. This product can be accessed via our digital channels: FirstMobile and USSD.